ECLAN Annual Conference on “Collection and Admissibility of Evidence in Europe”
Date: 2-3 May 2024
Location: Vienna University of Economics and Business (Welthandelsplatz 1, Wien)
We are pleased to announce that the upcoming ECLAN Annual Conference, titled “Collection and Admissibility of Evidence in Europe”, is set to take place in Vienna on 2 and 3 May 2024. Organized by the Institute of Austrian and European Criminal Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien), the conference will be held in University Campus of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Welthandelsplatz 1, Vienna).
The conference will explore the following topics:
- Rules on investigation and exclusion of evidence in EU Member States
- European requirements regarding national rules on evidence
- Collection and use of evidence in trans-border cases and co-operation between Member States
- Collection and use of evidence in EPPO cases
- Collection and admissibility of electronic evidence
- Digital forensics and AI
- Use of evidence collected by administrative authorities
- Influence of EU law and the ECHR on the admissibility of evidence
- Future perspectives
The conference will commence on the morning of 2 May 2024, and conclude on 3 May 2024 at 1 P.M.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to engage with prominent experts, and gain valuable insights into the evolving landscape of EU laws on evidence!
Stay tuned for further updates on program and registration details!
We look forward to welcoming you to Vienna!